When I formulated Energy Plus in 2013, little did I know that it would quickly become our most popular nutritional supplement! Americans want and need more energy! External forces are draining us of energy like never before. In my 30 year career, I’ve never had so many patients with excessive fatigue. It’s understandable…
Think about all the forces draining us of energy:
- Relaxation time has been squeezed out by external demands, more now than ever.
- Computers and smart phones capture an increasing amount of our limited energy.
- Stress from work and family challenges have increased over time.
- Aging for each of us means a trend towards less energy each year.
- Medications (statins, antidepressants, blood pressure meds, etc) cause fatigue.
- Insomnia or restless sleep can result in fatigue all day and every day.
- Difficulty getting physical activity slows our metabolism, lowering energy.
- Even mild depression or “the blues” can devastate energy levels.
- Environmental pollutants are everywhere and often disrupt energizing hormones.
Indeed, our energy levels are under attack! We truly NEED more energy to tackle the external demands placed on us, to accomplish our personal goals, and to have some fun along the way!
The daily fatigue has left most of us yearning for a solution. More sleep and less stress “sounds” great as an answer, but let’s face it, that ideal life is just not always an option for us.
With the above realities facing us daily, my patients have reported 3 reasons for using Energy Plus every day. Here they are:
Reason #1) Mental Energy:
Energy Plus increases mental focus and alertness, maximizing productivity. I’m hearing that the previous afternoon sluggishness has become a thing of the past. When naps or fatigue were the norm, productivity time has emerged.
Reason #2) Physical Energy:
Energy Plus provides quick and sustainable energy, increasing daily activity levels! The hours after work used to be “couch time”. However, household chores, fitness time, pleasure walks, and time out of the house are now common.
Reason #3) Health Goals:
Energy Plus has helped achieve weight loss and health goals. When afternoon and evening fatigue or irritability had previously triggered unhealthy sweet and snack cravings, patients report now eating for health. And, with increased activity levels and improved metabolism tendencies, weight loss has become easier.
I couldn’t be more pleased. You see, these are exactly the reasons I created the Energy Plus formula. Prior to seeing me, patients reported they had experienced progressive decline of energy and metabolism. Specifically…
- People were far more tired and fatigued than they should be.
- Unwanted weight gain was becoming increasingly difficult for them to manage.
- Patients were running out of energy early in the day.
- Metabolism rates for fat burning were often abnormally slow.
- Activity levels, necessary for health, had declined due to a lack of energy.
- Relationships (with spouses and loved ones) and job productivity were being impacted negatively by low energy levels.
I went to the research to find out what natural compounds actually increase a sense of renewed energy, improved mental focus, a better mood, alertness, and an associated increase in fat and sugar burning to make weight loss easier. Once I knew what my goals were for, the rest fell in place after researching my nutrition journals.
I found 5 natural compounds that I combined to create Energy Plus. Research involving Energy Plus ingredients shows support for…
- Increased energy by “burning” stored fat and increasing metabolism rate.
- Improved mental concentration and focus.
- Increasing spontaneous physical activity so you actually want to be active.
- Improving mood so you feel better emotionally.
- Blood glucose dropped by 18 mg/dl in one diabetes study, lowering HgA1C.
- Reducing body fat and body weight
- Increasing thermogenesis – turning fat calories into heat and energy.
- Reducing appetite, supporting weight loss.
Here are the powerful ingredients I included in the Energy Plus formula:
Energy Ingredient #1: American Ginseng
Supports improved mood, mental energy, physical activity and lower blood sugar.
Energy Ingredient #2: Green Tea Extract
Supports an improved fat burning metabolism and weight loss.
Energy Ingredient #3: Caffeine (~75 mg per capsule)
Supports weight loss, metabolism, mental concentration, mental energy, mood, and physical activity. Note: Each capsule contains the caffeine of ¾ cup of coffee.
Energy Ingredient #4: Cayenne Pepper Fruit
Cayenne pepper fruit contains capsaicin, which supports an increased metabolism.
Energy Ingredient #5: L-tyrosine
Deficiency of this amino acid can cause depression and fatigue.
Now you can understand why Energy Plus has rapidly become our most popular product. The reason is simple. Once people use it, they feel it working from day one! And they are recommending it to their friends.
If you want and need more energy and mental focus, along with support for your metabolism, mood, and weight loss efforts, consider Energy Plus as part of your daily routine. Here’s how to get started.
Dosage: Begin with 1 capsule twice daily, morning and afternoon, with a meal or snack. Increasing the dose to 1 capsule three times daily (morning, noon, and late afternoon) is ideal for many people. Others benefit from a total of 4 capsules daily, 1 every 4 hours or 2 twice daily, for maximum benefit. More details ».
Summary: Busy lives, stress, and excessive external demands are draining us of the energy we were meant to have. Obviously, we want to fight low energy with every approach available, including rest, essential nutrients, staying hydrated, and active lifestyles. Then, use Energy Plus as needed to support maximum energy and metabolism.
And remember, Optimum Health is ALWAYS worth the effort.
For Optimum Health,
Rick Tague, M.D., M.P.H.
P.S. Fatigue may be the result of a medical problem. Low thyroid, low sex hormones, an infection, depression, iron deficiency… the possibilities are endless. This article is about the more common type of fatigue that is not from a significant medical problem. See your physician if your fatigue is severe or does not respond to simple solutions.